Get To Know AimFit:
Empowering women is at the heart of everything we do at AimFit. We know in our culture that women, as primary caregivers and nurturers, put their own health on the back seat to look after others. All evidence clearly points out that a health-conscious matriarch is better for the family, society, and economy. The barriers to women adopting a healthy lifestyle are real though – an absence of information, motivation, skills, spouse & family support, accessibility to places for physical activity, cost-effective services, and free time are real challenges. This is where AimFit comes in, AimFit is a fitness platform for women with a mission to make 110 million women in Pakistan the fittest in the world and change the future of our nation. We produce and distribute hyper-localized fitness content through our studios, app and web products.
We are hiring to expand our studios. Our studios team is currently small but growing fast so stakeholders joining now can expect to have a huge contribution towards the business and enjoy significant positions and stake in the company as we grow!
- Work closely with Program Leads to monitor and continuously improve workout quality and progression across all AimFit businesses; Online and Offline
- Track performance metrics including revenue and attendance contribution of each program, develop effective fitness programs and plan ways to scale it with commercial and program leads
- Work with commercial leads to help AimFit implement schedule that maximises revenue potential of both Online and Offline business; this includes instructor hiring and building a pipeline for AimFit ecosystem
- Research market trends to establish new programs and workshops at AimFit that set industry benchmarks with Program Leads and allow our clients access to well rounded programs
- Create an eco-system of potential/future AimFit instructors by regularly organising new trainings, acting as a community manager for potential hires
- Co-own revenue targets for AimFit’s offline and online business with commercial leads
- Ensure timely growth reviews of all instructors and lock progression plans for everyone with Program Leads including periodic check-ins to ensure quality of workouts
- Structure and implement processes for management of instructor team including accountability of program leads, meeting cycles & pipeline management, progression plans and support plans in terms of facilities, equipment and music
Reports to: Mahlaqa Shaukat - Founder, CEO and Program Director
Office hours & details:
- 10 AM to 6 PM (should be flexible for a later start with a later end or an earlier start with an earlier end)
- Work from office
- Travel from time to time will be included
- Weekend responsibilities from time to time will be included esp. for events etc.
- Female Fresh graduate with a 3.5 or above GPA preferably
- Female AimFit instructors, community members and clients are welcome to apply
- Industry competitive salary akin to years of experience
- Industry competitive salary
- Health Insurance and Stock options plan in an early stage company - we are your financial and physical wellness partner!
- Relocation expense - If you’re worth your salt, we’ll bring you in from anywhere!
- Learning & Development - free courses on Coursera, and in-house mentorship
- AimFit Programs - safe to say you get free access to all our products ;)
Wrapping it all up:
At AimFit we are a young and dynamic team hungry for growth. We want AimFit to be the spearhead in the transformative fitness and wellbeing journey for millions of women around the world. With increasing proliferation of smartphones, high-speed internet connectivity, and an undeniable shift in consumer behavior, more inviting of digitization across all spheres from consumer to enterprise, we are well positioned to revolutionize the health and wellness space of this country, and play our part in building the ecosystem! You can hear more about why Pakistani startups are the next big thing by one of our esteemed investors here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86kTUpNMXQ8
. Our product and business model gives us a unique strategic advantage and opportunity to quickly expand all across MENAP, South-East Asia and beyond. As demonstrated by Spotify's synchronous launch in 100 countries including Pakistan recently, digital content can quickly transcend borders and we’re gearing up to do exactly that. If you are interested in witnessing and contributing first hand to the process of product-market fit and scaling a business, you might just find home with us!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying