Get To Know AimFit:
Empowering women is at the heart of everything we do at AimFit. We know in our culture that women, as primary caregivers and nurturers, put their own health on the back seat to look after others. All evidence clearly points out that a health-conscious matriarch is better for the family, society, and economy. The barriers to women adopting a healthy lifestyle are real though – an absence of information, motivation, skills, spouse & family support, accessibility to places for physical activity, cost-effective services, and free time are real challenges. This is where AimFit comes in, AimFit is a fitness platform for women with a mission to make 110 million women in Pakistan the fittest in the world and change the future of our nation. We produce and distribute hyper-localized fitness content through our app and web products, targeting women and aim for our users to get hooked onto them.
We raised our Seed funding round of 1 million USD in Sept 2020. You can read more about it here: https://www.menabytes.com/aimfit-seed
We are hiring to expand our design team. Our design team is currently small but growing fast so stakeholders joining now can expect to have a huge contribution towards the business and enjoy significant positions and stake in the company as we grow!
AimFit is seeking a Branch Manager who is excited by the idea of gaining experience within different domains, including but not limited to sales, operations, marketing, and human resources.
- Actively engaging with clients for both day-to-day catch-ups as well as responding to social media queries/concerns.
- Keep track of client engagement with studio classes to plan and process rewards/giveaways in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with the content team to design hyper-localized content for a particular branch.
- Achieve and keep track of branch KPIs assigned by the Studio’s Manager.
- Develop both consistent and innovative strategies to achieve branch sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Provide a highly-personalized customer service experience to our clients and ensure a solid knowledge of the product.
- Find and nurture new leads for the assigned studio to deliver growth in revenue
- Engage with regular clients to maximize retention.
- Plan and implement new ideas to improve the client experience at the studio and convert more leads.
Finance and Profit & Loss:
- Evaluate monthly profit and loss and identify areas that can make the branch more profitable.
- Understand the branch’s fixed and daily expenses.
- Develop financial planning strategies to plan and keep track of expenses.
- Effectively use the budget provided and plan branch-related expenses accordingly
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the branch to deliver a seamless branch experience.
- This includes checks that are to be supervised on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and maintaining trackers
- Coordinating with different teams to streamline the operations making sure it is productive and effective.
- Monitor and control maintenance issues to ensure the smooth running of services for clients. Taking client feedback firsthand as well as on social media and using that to plan and improve the branch.
- A cheerful and exuberant demeanor! You will be the face of our branches :).
- Female only
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in BBA but other majors will also be considered.
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of business development.
- Industry competitive salary
- Health Coverage (IPD and OPD- we are your financial and physical wellness partner!
- AimFit Programs - safe to say you get free access to all our products ;)
Wrapping it all up:
At AimFit we are a young and dynamic team hungry for growth. Our philosophy centered around working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives; allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users. We want AimFit to spearhead the transformative fitness and wellbeing journey for millions of women around the world.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying