Get To Know AimFit:
Empowering women is at the heart of everything we do. We know in our culture that women, as primary caregivers and nurturers, put their own health on the back seat to look after others. All evidence clearly points out that a health-conscious matriarch is better for the family, society, and economy. The barriers to women adopting a healthy lifestyle are real though – an absence of information, motivation, skills, spouse & family support, accessibility to places for physical activity, cost-effective services, and free time are real challenges. This is where AimFit comes in, AimFit is a fitness platform for women with a mission to make 110 million women in Pakistan the fittest in the world and change the future of our nation. We produce and distribute hyper-localised fitness content through our app and web products, targeting women and aim for our users to get hooked onto them.
We are hiring to expand our current team. Our team is currently small but growing fast so stakeholders joining now can expect to have a huge contribution towards the business and enjoy significant positions and stake in the company as we grow!
The candidate will be responsible for shooting/editing online class materials throughout all phases of the production process. In preparation, the candidate must coordinate with the instructors to gather the relevant information & schedule shoots accordingly. In Production, the candidate must have basic knowledge of lighting, sound & camera settings for chroma (green screen) shoots. Secondly the candidate will be responsible for data management & labeling all the collected data. Lastly in the Post Production phase, the candidate must have knowledge of After Effects to Premier workflows, knowledge of keying effects, rendering formats & lastly proper timeline management to ensure the files are easily editable for other team members. The candidate must have experience in processing a 25 to 40 mins timeline and should understand the relevant shortcut effects/keys to achieve the renders timely.
- Timely Edit Online recorded video exercises.
- Management & Maintenance of Recording Equipment such as DSLR, lighting & chroma kit..
- Develop Chroma Based Editing workflows.
- Schedule & execute shoots.
- Data Management & Sorting of all the recorded exercises of each allotted program.
- Animate relevant interface materials for online classes.
- Coordinate with the instructors to keep track of the teaching material.
- Basic knowledge of Live Broadcasting.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere/After Effect/Photoshop/Encoder
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Male/Females Both can apply
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in production & video editing
- Knowledge about video templates
- Animation is a plus
- Basic Graphic knowledge
- Must know how to operate DSLR cameras & implement 3 key lighting rigs.
- Industry competitive salary
- Health Insurance (OPD)
- Stock options plan in an early stage company - we are your financial and physical wellness partner!
- Professional development- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
- Relocation expense - If you’re worth your salt, we’ll bring you in from anywhere!
- Learning & Development - free courses on Coursera, and in-house mentorship
- AimFit Programs - safe to say you get free access to all our products ;)
Wrapping it all up:
At AimFit we are a young and dynamic team hungry for growth. We want AimFit to be the spearhead in the transformative fitness and wellbeing journey for millions of women around the world. With increasing proliferation of smartphones, high-speed internet connectivity, and an undeniable shift in consumer behavior, more inviting of digitization across all spheres from consumer to enterprise, we are well positioned to revolutionize the health and wellness space of this country, and play our part in building the ecosystem! You can hear more about why Pakistani startups are the next big thing by one of our esteemed investors here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86kTUpNMXQ8
. Our product and business model gives us a unique strategic advantage and opportunity to quickly expand all across MENAP, South-East Asia and beyond. As demonstrated by Spotify's synchronous launch in 100 countries including Pakistan recently, digital content can quickly transcend borders and we’re gearing up to do exactly that. If you are interested in witnessing and contributing first hand to the process of product-market fit and scaling a business, you might just find home with us!